A brief history:
- Frank Seiberling has borrowed 3500 dollars from his brother – in – Law to buy first factory of Goodyear Company.
- This company that is Goodyear tyre and Rubber Company were established by Frank Seiberling in 1898 in Akron and Ohio.
- The company was named for the name of Mr. Charles Goodyear; he is the person who developed a vulcanized rubber.
- A very Strong technology, best quality material, non –slippery, les resistive and high performance of tyre motivates to use Goodyear.
- The Price differences are very high in the market for the other brands of the same quality tyres and vehicles.
- In current market you can have much different price when go with different brands but can get perfect price her.
- When choose any brands you may get a tyre in very cheapest rate but cannot be getting confidence for life.
- The cost of Goodyear tyre has perfect match with their quality and use; it’s true for all type of tyre.
- Since this is a trusted brand by their quality, mileage, safety and comfortable journey so people like Goodyear very much.
- We are having a big collection of very good quality product of Goodyear tyre in our all showroom in Noida.
Vibration of vehicle on Motion:
- Vibration of full body of light as well as heavy vehicle is very common problem when moving faster on road.
- All type of vehicles moving slow or fast on a rough road, it’s mostly parts of the body starts trembling.
- Tyre material is much responsible for vibration of body when moving slow or fast, mostly when moving on rough road.
- Goodyear uses same quality of rubber for all type of tyres, only weight differs so costing differences are gets easy.
- Used iron quality and hardness inside the tyre is same for all tyres so that their properties are not differs.
- Problem of corrosion is neglected when wires used inside the tyre is good quality and fully covered by the rubber.
Heat production on the tyre:
- Very fast moving object generates much heat by friction and due to conversion of kinetic energy into the work energy.
- Each atom which comes in contact to each other in fast moving body or rubbed generates heat due to friction.
- Again when tyre rubbed with road on motion and when road is rough then contact surface area with road increases.
- So each point of the tyre generates large amount of heat which is most negative impact for any comfort journey.
Therefore you may get a very perfect Goodyear tyre cost in Noida at our showroom.